martes, 30 de agosto de 2011

Entrepreneur Rhapsody. // Day 49 – Your favourite love song.

E: Entrepreneur.
A: Advisor.
C: Customer.



E: Is this a good idea?
Are these just stupid dreams?
I want to start a business
Be a real entrepreneur
What do I need?
I have no experience in thiiiiiiis
I'm just a poor boy (poor boy), I need some counseling
Because I'm new in this, fresh from school
too naïve, too immature
A: You can be successful! You just have to leave it to me, to me…

Listen, you need some traits
Take a pen and write this down
You will need it from now on
Knowledge is the starting point
With it you can compete successfully!
Experience, ooo
It will be your best ally
If you rely on it you’ll have no sorrow
E: Carry on, carry on, please tell me more about it…

A: You are in time to make this work
Send some Facebook invites
Using Twitter would be wise
C: Hello, everybody! – Send one to me!
You know that I am great publicity!
A: Networks, ooo -
Friends will give you support
I’m sure you’ll wish you had a ton or more!

<short guitar solo, proceeds into faster part>

E: I’m full of energy, I’m an entrepreneur!
C: No vacations, no vacations, are you ready for thi-is?
E: Never ever resting is the price I’ll have to pay!
A: Every day, C:Every day,
A: Every hour, C: Every week,
A: And this happens all the year - magnifico-o-o-o

A: Are you committed? Will you keep going?
C: He needs commitment, I am his customer!
Don’t let me down! We both need this to work!
E: You need me, I need you – will not let you down!
A: It’s PA-SSION! E: Yes – C: what’s your biggest dream? – E: My business!
A: It’s PA-SSION! C: What’s your motivation? – E: Customers!
A: It’s PA-SSION! – E: My business!
C: Never let us down! – E: No, I won’t!
A: Go fulfill your dream! – E: Yes, I will!
C: Never let us down- ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no –






Chío y yo hicimos esta adaptación de Bohemian Rhapsody para clase de Emprendedor. Lamentablemente, no está completa porque ya habíamos cubierto todos los temas que teníamos que tratar (Knowledge, Experience, Networking, Energy, Commitment, Passion) y no tenía caso poner el awesome solo y lo que le sigue.

¿A poco no quedó bien padre? :3 Sing it along, se divertirán.

--Edición a las 11:09pm
Porquería, se desacomodaron los versitos :( Bueno, todos conocen Bohemian Rhapsody así que no creo que tengan problema en leerla con ritmo :D

---Edición a las 7:18am
Bueno, pues, ya lo arreglé...



//



Oh cieloooosh~ My favorite love song~ <3 <3 <3 <3

"I wuv woo!"


EHM. NO.

Soy mala con las love songs :S ¡Me dan risa! Son demasiado melosas :/ Algo que se me hace bien curioso es que, de las pocas veces que llego a oír la radio, ya casi no pasan canciones que no hablen de amor. I love love, pero esa gente lo chotea. A veces me hacen pensar que jamás se han enamorado...

Pero, bueno, hay una love song poco convencional que me encanta y es de mis canciones favoritas. Han de tener más o menos la idea, tal vez incluso ya los tengo hartos de esta canción, pero les juro que en mis momentos más hormonales esta canción podría hacerme llorar. Bueno, la canción es un poco simple pero algo tiene que me hace sentir como si estuviera abrazada a ti, with my arms around your neck and yours around my waist.




Debe ser por eso de "viento, amárranos". *sniff*

...O "tiempo, detente muchos años".

...¿"Dime que no estoy soñándote"? Sí, bueno, también.

..."Embrújame, volvámonos eternos"


Ok, this is too much *sniff*

1 comentario: